The Elite Running Club will be organizing the Jezzine-Jbaa Race on 26.5.2013, in collaboration with the municipalities of Jezzine city, Rmeit,Haitoura and Jbaa3 villages
Lebanon’s Jezzine is one of the country’s most beautiful districts, surrounded by mountain peaks and pine forests. It offers stunning natural beauty.
- Distance: 10km
- Start: Jazzine near Rmeit crossing- to Haitoura-Village-
- Finish: Eastern border of the Jbaa3 village
- Time: 8 am
- Course: Mixture of up and down hills where the last 2km are down hills.
- Registration: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline:21.5.2013 /Fees:10$
- Categories: Standard categories of races organized by Elite Running Club.
- Awards: Trophies for overall winners Male and Female
- Trophies for category winners, Medals for the second and third in each category.
- Transportation: Buses will leave Ain Almreisse near Hard Rock Café @ 6:15 am
Breakfast and T-shirt will be provided after the race.